Sunday, July 8, 2007

Hi Everyone,
I hope you all had a wonderful Canada Day long weekend. We had a great time away visiting with family and enjoying the beautiful sunshine. This is a card I made with one of my new favorite stamp sets! (There are so many sets in the new catalogue that I love!) This set is called Baroque Motifs, and I finally made some time to play with it. This card was for a recent swap. I'll try to download some more of the beautiful swaps I received in the next few days. Enjoy this hot weather!
Amy

2 comments:

KerrySchwen said...

Glad to have one of these cards in real life! Lucky me :)

by the way, you've been tagged! Drop by my blog to find out what you're supposed to do.

Kerry

Sarah said...

Hey I didn't even know you had a blog! lookin' good!!

I will make sure I come back and visit you here :)